A delicious one-pan recipe that’s perfect for those busy work weeknights! Apricot Sheet Pan Pork Chops are easy to make, require little clean up, and will win your families approval to be put on the weekly dinner rotation. Juicy pork chops get smothered in a sweet and savory apricot sauce that uses our Apricot Just Fruit Spread. Brushed with a tasty glaze, this apricot pork chop sheet pan recipe is succulent and hearty. Serve with a side of rice or as is for a low carb, satisfying dinner!
2 Tbsp + ¼ Cup Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Apricot Fruit Spread
2 ½ Cups Brussels Sprouts (Sliced)
3 Tbsp Olive Oil (Divided)
¼ Cup Dried Apricot (Cubed)
2 Tbsp Melted Butter
1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tbsp Whole Grain Mustard
2 Bone-In Pork Chops
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside. Give your brussels sprouts a wash and slice them in half lengthwise. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the 2 tbsp Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Apricot Fruit Spread, sliced brussels sprouts, 1 ½ tbsp olive oil, dried apricots, and salt to taste. Toss until evenly coated. Spread out evenly on the sheet pan and roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- In another medium bowl, combine the remaining ¼ cup Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Apricot Fruit Spread, melted butter, apple cider vinegar, whole grain mustard, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well until evenly combined. Set apricot mixture aside.
- While the brussels sprouts are roasting, generously salt and pepper the pork chops on both sides and add the remaining 1 ½ tbsp olive oil to the pan. Sear the pork chops over medium-high heat for 4 minutes on each side. Make sure you don’t move the pork chops when searing – we want that crispy crust!
- Once your pork chops are seared, allow them to rest for 5 minutes. Remove the brussels sprouts from the oven and then nestle in the pork chops on the sheet pan. Brush the pork chops and the brussels sprouts with the apricot mixture and place back in the oven for 20 minutes or until the pork chops are cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Serve with a side of rice or as is, enjoy!