This sheet pan side dish recipe is perfect for the holidays! Apricot Roasted Brussels Sprouts are easy to make, require little clean up, and make the perfect veggie side dish. This quick recipe gives a bit of sweetness to the roasted brussels sprouts through the addition of dried apricots and our Apricot Just Fruit Spread. Brussels Sprouts get smothered in a sweet and savory apricot sauce that is sure to win everyone’s approval. Easily make this recipe a low-carb meal by adding your favorite protein to the sheet pan while the brussels sprouts roast!
2 ½ Cups Brussels Sprouts (Sliced)
1 ½ Tbsp Olive Oil
¼ Cup Dried Apricot (Cubed)
2 Tbsp Melted Butter
1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tbsp Whole Grain Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside. Give your brussels sprouts a wash and slice them in half lengthwise. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the sliced brussels sprouts with the olive oil, dried apricots, and salt to taste. Toss until evenly coated.
- In another medium bowl, combine the Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Apricot Fruit Spread, melted butter, apple cider vinegar, whole grain mustard, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well until evenly combined.
- Toss the brussels sprouts in the sauce and then transfer them to the baking pan and place in the oven to roast for 10-15 minutes. Turn the brussels sprouts and then place back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Once ready, the brussels sprouts should be soft. Transfer them to a serving dish, serve warm and enjoy!