Indulge in the delectable flavors of our Apricot Honey Roasted Carrots, the perfect side dish for Thanksgiving or accompanying your holiday ham. The succulent apricot glaze, created with our Apricot Premium Fruit Spread, adds a unique twist to classic roasted carrots. Impress your guests with this easy-to-make yet elegant dish, adding a touch of sophistication to your festive table. Explore the perfect balance of sweet and savory, making these Apricot Honey Roasted Carrots a standout addition to your holiday menu.
10-12 Large Carrots (Washed & Peeled)
½ Cup Water
2-3 Tbsp Melted Butter
1 Tbsp Honey
½ Tsp Ground Cumin
½ Tsp Ground Ginger
Salt & Pepper (To Taste)
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Fennel Seeds (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Next, wash and peel the carrots. Set aside in a medium sized baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the Crofter’s Organic Premium Apricot Fruit Spread, water, butter, honey, cumin, and ginger. Stir together and give it a taste, season with salt and pepper to your liking. Set apricot sauce aside.
- Drizzle the carrots with olive oil and then slowly pour the apricot sauce on top to cover the carrots. Give them a quick stir, cover the dish with tin foil and place them in the oven to roast.
- Roast for about 30 minutes with the tin foil on. Next, give the carrots a stir and roast for an additional 30 minutes with the tin foil off.
- Remove the carrots from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Finish them off with a light drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of fennel seeds. Enjoy!