1 cup Crofter’s Organic Wild Blueberry Premium Fruit Spread
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cloves
2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
1 1/2 cups pure pumpkin
3/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Set aside
- In a larger bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla extract, pumpkin and coconut oil. Stir the flour mixture in to the wet ingredientsuntil just combined, being careful not to over mix. Gently fold in the Wild Blueberry fruit spread, again careful not to over mix. Try to leave a blueberry swirl in the batter.
- Spoon the mixture into prepared muffin pan filling ¾ of the way full for each cup.
- Take for 5 minutes at 425°F, then without opening the oven door, lower the oven temperature to 375°F and continue to bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!