Now this is what dessert dreams are made of.
1.89L/1.5 Quart low-fat frozen yogurt, vanilla or plain
1 lemon, zested
1 cup slivered, unsalted almonds, divided
1 cup dark chocolate chips, divided
- Before starting, let your frozen yogurt thaw a little on the counter so it is easier to mix.
- Once the frozen yogurt is soft but still frozen, empty the tub into a large bowl and combine with Crofter's Wild Blueberry Premium Spread and lemon zest.
- Mix together well with a large spoon until most of the clumps are worked out and the frozen yogurt becomes smooth.
- Sprinkle in ½ cup of the slivered, unsalted almonds and ½ cup of the dark chocolate chips and mix.
- Transfer the frozen yogurt mixture from the bowl in to a serving dish. (We used a metal baking tray.)
- Place frozen yogurt tray in the freezer for about 30 mins to chill and become firm.
- Sprinkle the remaining slivered almonds and dark chocolate chips onto the top of the frozen yogurt and place back in the freezer until ready to serve.