Simplify and delicious-a-fy your next chinese cook-in. Why use a bajillion ingredients when there’s spread?
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Place Crofter’s Organic® fruit spread in a small bowl.
- Stir in rice vinegar, soy sauce, and chili flakes until well mixed.
- Arrange chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Spoon dollops of Apricot Spread mixture over each thigh. Cover dish with foil.
- Roast in center of oven for 20 minutes.
- Baste chicken with pan juices. Continue to roast, uncovered until chicken is firm to the touch and well glazed, 20-25 minutes more.
- Serve immediately with cilantro sprinkled on top.