½ cup butter, room temperature
¼ cup sugar
1 lemon, zested
2 ½ cups all purpose flour
½ tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup milk
Birthdays have never been so delicious.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line cupcake tray with cupcake papers.
- Mix together butter, sugar, lemon zest, and Crofter's Pomegranate Premium Spread until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Be sure the butter/sugar mixture is room temperature so it doesn’t clump up, then beat in the eggs one at a time.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture slowly, alternating with adding the milk.
- Divide the batter evenly to the cupcake tins and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- When done, let the cupcakes cool before removing them from the pan. Enjoy!