1 Cup Crofter’s Organic Logan’s Berry Premium Fruit Spread (Feel free to use our Premium Berry Harvest Spread instead)
1 ½ Crushed Graham Cracker
6 Tbsp Melted Unsalted Butter
3 24oz packs of Cream Cheese
½ Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Combine the crushed graham crackers and melted unsalted butter. Mix with a fork until evenly coated
- Press the crust down in to the greased prepared pan and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese (3x8oz packs), peanut butter of choice and granulated sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add in 3 eggs one at a time, gradually, waiting until each egg is thoroughly mixed. Add in the vanilla extract and mix well. Pour the filling in to the prepared pan on top of the crust and place back in the fridge.
- In a small sauce pan, heat up the Crofter’s Organic Logan’s Berry Premium Fruit Spread on low heat and stir until smooth.
- Let the spread cool and then drizzle on top of the cheesecake filling. Use a skewer or toothpick to create the swirl effect.
- Bake for 90 minutes. Remove from oven. Let stand for 4 hours or until the cheesecake is completely cool. Keep in the fridge until it’s ready to be eaten. Enjoy!