Easy, simple, delicious and full of flavor. Why have chicken any other way? If you’re looking for a new BBQ potluck dish to wow your friends and family, look no further! Our Raspberry Chicken Marinade is a quick and easy dish to prepare and does not lack in flavor. Plus, once it’s cooked it looks and smells amazing. Perfect for outdoor BBQ season. Our Raspberry Marinade infuses the chicken breasts with such a beautiful refreshing summer taste thanks to the vibrant pairing of our raspberry fruit spread and fresh lemon juice (yummy). Pair this raspberry chicken with a fresh spinach salad or along side some roasted potatoes, rice, or veggies. Jam-packed with flavor it is the perfect protein for any side dish. This recipe has a refreshingly tasty fruit twist on a traditional pan-fried or grilled chicken that we think you will really enjoy. Find yourself missing Summer? Just make this recipe and you’ll be transported back to warmer weather and sunshine. Enjoy!
3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
¼ tsp. Salt
¼ tsp. Pepper
1 lb Boneless,Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Whisk all ingredients except for the chicken together in a bowl.
- Add the chicken breasts. Rub and coat them evenly in the sauce.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat your grill. Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade.
- Grill until inserted thermometer reads 165°F (74°C).