As a child, there’s nothing better than being able to play with your food. Let their creativity flow during culinary playtime with this homemade Raspberry Fruit Rolls. This is a healthier alternative for your favorite childhood snack that both you and your kids will love! This recipe is only two ingredients. Yes, you heard that right, only two! Although this recipe takes several hours to gel into that perfect, peel-able fruity goodness—the recipe is very simple to make and has WAY less sugar than the store-bought versions. Talk about a delicious parent approved snack. Playing with your food never sounded so fun!
(Any Flavor Works)
1 Tsp Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Preheat your oven to 200°F and prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a small-medium sauce pot, add in the contents of 1 Crofter's Organic Premium Seedless Raspberry Fruit Spread jar and lemon juice. Continuously stir over low-medium heat until mixture is at a smooth consistency.
- Transfer the fruit spread over to the prepared baking sheet and spread evenly into all corners of the pan. Careful not to spread the mixture too thick or thin.
- Place the baking tray in the oven for 5-6 hours. Bake until the fruit spread no longer feels sticky and will peel away from the parchment paper.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Once cooled, slice the parchment paper into long strips and then start rolling them up into rolls. Enjoy!