Any dinner with easy in the name and spread in the ingredients should clue you in that it’s a winner.
¾ pound beef, cut into thin strips
3 Tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp cornstarch
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 package frozen vegetables
- Heat oil in large fry pan over medium-high heat and add beef.
- Stir until no longer pink.
- In a small bowl, mix Crofter’s Pomegranate Premium Spread, lemon juice, corn starch, and Dijon mustard.
- Add the pomegranate mixture and the frozen vegetables to the beef.
- Cover and simmer for about 5-7 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Serve stir fry over your favorite rice or serve as is. Enjoy!