Quick and easy is just how we like it! This Easy Beef Stir fry is our go-to on busy weeknights. This recipe results in tender slices of sautéed beef with a variety of vibrant and delicious cooked vegetables all coated in a pomegranate beef sauce. No need to order takeout, this recipe takes only 20 minutes start to finish! We weren’t joking around when we said, “quick and easy”. We know what you’re thinking, pomegranates and beef? How does that work? Truth is, actually very nicely together! The sweetness from the pomegranates carries entirely throughout this dish leaving subtle sweet notes in each bite. Feel free to substitute fresh vegetables into this recipe if you don’t feel like using frozen veggies (we used frozen veggies simply to save us time by not having to wash and chopping everything up). Just be sure to cook the veggies down a little bit before adding them into the stir fry with the beef. Voila, dinner is served!
¾ Pound Beef (Cut Into Thin Strips)
½ Cup Crofter’s Pomegranate Premium Spread
3 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
2 tsp. Cornstarch
2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
1 Package Frozen Vegetables
- Heat oil in large fry pan over medium-high heat and add beef.
- Stir until no longer pink.
- In a small bowl, mix Crofter’s Pomegranate Premium Spread, lemon juice, corn starch, and Dijon mustard.
- Add the pomegranate mixture and the frozen vegetables to the beef.
- Cover and simmer for about 5-7 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Serve stir fry over your favorite rice or serve as is. Enjoy!