Spread meets curry for a satisfying end to your day.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil or parchment paper and place the pork tenderloins on the tray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Crofter’s Organic® fruit spread, Dijon mustard, and Indian curry paste. The mixture will look and feel lumpy.
- Brush the mixture lightly onto the pork tenderloins, just enough to coat them.
- Cook the pork in the middle of the oven, uncovered. Spoon more of the Apricot mixture onto the pork every 10 minutes while cooking until an inserted thermometer reads 155°F (70°C), about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let the pork stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut the pork into thick rounds and serve. Enjoy!