Start your morning off right with our Wild Blueberry Smoothie Bowl recipe. Filled with antioxidants, blueberries are one of the best at protecting our bodies from age-related health risks and promoting healthy aging—you can bet this smoothie bowl is chalked-full of ‘em. You go, blueberries! Smoothie bowls are fun to prepare because of the limitless options for ingredients and toppings, allowing you to create a smoothie bowl masterpiece. We picked a few of our absolute favorite ingredients and toppings while creating this Crofter’s Wild Blueberry smoothie bowl that we think you’re really going to love.
1 cup chopped kale or spinach
1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
1 tsp chia seeds
1 tsp hemp hearts
½ frozen banana
1 cup mixed frozen berries
1-2 tsp maple syrup, to taste
¼ cup granola of choice
- In a food processor or blender add chopped kale or spinach, almond milk, chia seeds, and hemp hearts.
- Blend on high to make sure there are no stringy bits of Kale or Spinach remaining, nor chunks of seed, until desired smoothness.
- Once smooth, add Crofter’s Wild Blueberry Premium Spread, frozen banana, frozen mixed berries, and desired amount of maple syrup.
- Blend all the ingredients together on medium speed, scraping down the sides of the container when needed. (If the smoothie is not thick enough, try adding a bit more frozen banana or ice cubes to it and blend again.)
- Once your smoothie is a nice and thick consistency, pour it into a bowl and decorate with organic granola, plus other desired garnishes. We used strawberries, blueberries, and additional chia seeds and hemp hearts.