2 ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
½ Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
½ Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Milk
1 Large Egg
½ Cup Butter Melted
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
½ Cup Crofters Organic Berry Harvest Premium Spread
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and then set aside.In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients –flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt and stir with a wire whisk to combine ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine the wet ingredients –beat the melted butter and milk first and then mix in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix well until blended.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Batter will be lumpy.
- Fill the muffin pan 1/3 of the way up with the muffin batter then drop in a teaspoon or two of our Crofter’s Organic Berry Harvest Premium Spread
- Top with remaining batter.
- Place in the already preheated oven and bake for20-25 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Let stand for a few minutes until the muffins cool and then remove from the pan. Enjoy!