2 Jalapeno Chiles Finely Diced
2 Green Onions Finely Chopped
2 Tbsp Finely Diced Red Onion
6 Cups Diced and Pitted Fresh Apricots
1 Tbsp Minced Fresh Ginger
½ TSP Sugar
½ TSP Course Salt
- Place your pitted and diced apricots in a bowl along with the diced red onion and finely chopped green onion.
- Halve your jalapenos and remove the ribs and seeds from the inside.
- Finely chop your jalapenos into small chunks and add into the bowl with the apricots and onions.
- Stir in the ginger, salt, sugar and apricot fruit spread until all is well combined.
- Place salsa in a smaller bowl and serve with tortillas. We used sea salt rice crackers. Enjoy!